Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Steel4U Limited / TOWtal ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 15 Aynsley Mill, Portland Works, Sutherland Road, Longton, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1HH. Our company registration number is 8857057 & VAT number 178 8695 30. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
• You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet any/your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Steel4U Limited / TOWtal. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
• Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Steel4U Limited / TOWtal prior written consent.
Every attempt has been made to ensure that the information contained on this web site is valid at the time of publication. Steel4U Limited / TOWtal reserves the right to make additions, changes, or corrections at any time and without notice. Additionally, Tow-Trust Towbars Limited disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions, or discrepancies.
This web site includes links to other Internet sites that are not controlled by or endorsed by Steel4U Limited / TOWtal. As such, Steel4U Limited / TOWtal takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of these linked sites.
All prices described are exclusive of VAT, postage and packing.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All goods supplied by Steel4U Limited / TOWtal are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale – a full copy of which is available by written request.