Warranty & Complaints
- All items are only covered by a back to base warranty.
- Terms of warranty are as followed unless otherwise stated in supplied handbooks.
- Towing Electrics are covered by 12 months back to base warranty. We will not cover repairs done by third party agents unless prior authorisation by email and no refunds issued with receipt/invoice.
- Towbars are covered by a “vehicle lifetime” warranty. The fitted bar has a full warranty as long as it remains on the vehicle the invoice states.
- Paintwork on all towing equipment has a back to base warranty covering 12 moths from date of invoice.
- Any Bypass or Charge relay posted out and not fitted by an NTTA approved technician (proof required) will carry no warranty.
- All third party work carried out will waiver any warranties given by Steel4U Ltd / Towtal.
You can complain at any time to anybody about anything. If your issue is not immediately resolved, then please follow this procedure: –
- Either in writing or by email, for the attention of a manager.
- We will respond within 4 working days.
- A senior member of staff will investigate the complaint as quickly as possible.
- If needed, we will meet to discuss the issue.
- We will aim to respond in full, in writing within 28 days.
- If dissatisfied, you may appeal to the joint Directors who will review the case.